View Single Post
Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 10-26-2018, 06:28 AM

Welcome to the Pumpkin Patch! ... How the heck to I keep getting roped into these pumpkin patch contests... Listen Kiddos, there's nothin' to it. This is the annual Pumpkin carving, coloring, crafting baking thread ya see? And I'm gonna tell you what's what so listen up cause I just loaded up my purse with a fresh set of bricks!
How to Play

1. Carve/paint/bake/craft a pumpkin!
  2. Snap a pic of your creation (be sure to include your username on a slip of paper) or save your digital artwork (labeled with your username).
  3. Enter your submission before the end of the this extended event activity (Nov. 2nd) using the appropriate form (see next post).

Rules

• All work must be your own. You want to add your name to a google image? Just try it and see what happens. I double dog DARE you! Be aware of site rules on plagiarism.
  • Your username must be included on a slip of paper for all photo submissions. Photo entries with usernames edited in with photo software will not be accepted.
  • 1 submission limit per person per category for a total of 4 submissions. (that means no mules).

Last edited by Channah; 10-26-2018 at 06:49 AM..