View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 01-06-2015, 11:29 PM

Jan 6, 2015

Today was another un-eventful day. I spent it running errands with my mom, and just chilling at home. I took my brother to school, came home and put an ice pack on my jaw because its been hurting for some reason, fell asleep, got my mom up at 12:30pm, went to the bank, ate at chick-fil-a, payed a bill, then came back home and sat in my mom's room until she had to go to bed. I'm dreading starting school Monday, but hopefully it won't be too bad. I'll have 3 professors I already like, so that'll make it better.

Update: We brought my 3 doggies in because it's getting dangerously cold. Sure they smell like outside and wet dog, but now I have my "puppies" to keep me company. (My dogs are a German Shepard/golden retriever/ golden lab mix, a terrier mix, and a shnouzer mix. All over the age of 9) They were so good when we brought them in. Molly didn't even need a leash. She ran right to the door

Challenge:
6. What brought me to Mene
I was on this avatar site called Zwinky, and I saw an add for Menewsha. I was really impressed by the pixel art, and decided to check it out. This was way back when they still had the map thing. I didn't really talk to anyone because I didn't understand the whole forum thing, and I was pretty intimidated. I didn't stick around for long, and eventually forgot about it. One morning I woke up early and was bored because everyone else was asleep. I remembered this place and came back. It still took me a while to get active, but I was hooked ever since

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-07-2015 at 05:35 AM..