View Single Post
Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-27-2015, 12:26 AM

Madlib #4

Captain Howdy

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Monsignor Chuck Diddleshoes the Warrior, Sir Alastair Smoosh the Mage, and Dr. Louise Badfinger the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the roasted dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the wennis of sinful goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a summoner as support. The Rogue is diagonally listening when he offers to gouge to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "I'm made of butter, dammit! what a lumpy idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the sweaty traps?" The rogue flushed at the mage, "I can lethargically detect those traps and hug them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior cowardly asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important drag queen!"
spicedroses

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Ava the Warrior, Tony the Mage, and Rose the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the hungry dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the breast of soft goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a Dark Knight as support. The Rogue is willfully listening when he offers to tumble to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "gosh, what a grumpy idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the happy traps?" The rogue washes at the mage, "I can eternally detect those traps and sing them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior firmly asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important market!"
Shadami

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Amy the Warrior, Tiberius the Mage, and James the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the lumpy dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the knee of long goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a Healer as support. The Rogue is sexily listening when he offers to defenestrate to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "Wow, what a dumb idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the fantastic traps?" The rogue vanishes at the mage, "I can zestfully detect those traps and tumble them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior usefully asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important bed!"
Elirona

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Snootybottom the Warrior, Lance-a-Penis of Dickingham the Mage, and Francis the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the brash dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the left kneecap of merciless goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a Necromancer as support. The Rogue is nervously listening when he offers to kick to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "FRICK ME SIDEWAYS ON TUESDAY MORNING MY LOVE*, what a long idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the hard traps?" The rogue knocks at the mage, "I can sneakily detect those traps and dance them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior coyly asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important golden dragon dildo of legend!"
*I do have a word replacer add-on so it's possible that's not exactly what it says. But you get the idea.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 04:59 AM..