View Single Post
Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-01-2008, 04:33 PM

I would term it fan-girling? xD;

It makes a good topic and discussion, though. :3

Hmmm.... well, at least he gets the occasional human to play with some times. Though, I think it's the spending too much time alone that's making him talk to himself. In fact, in the game, after he introduced himself to Leon he plained ignored Leon's presence and started muttering to himself about Walter until Leon reminded him that someone else was there too. lol

Death... Death somehow reminded me of Pratchett's Death. xD

I'm sure they did it on purpose. He wouldn't be Dracula's son that way if he wasn't. No complains from my side, though. ^_^

While we're on the topic of the unstraightness of Castlevania, not sure if you've played the game, but in Harmony of Dissonance, the relationship between Juste and Maxim were so... >_< *flails hands* I have NO idea what to say.

Look at it this way. There were three childhood friends, two boys, one girl. Good. So the girl was a tomboy. Fine. Then the two boys get matching armlets as a sign of their friendship. Girl? Oh, no bracelet, I'm sorry. But she gets to be the maiden in distress, so it's all fine, no? No?

Aha.Haha.
-shoots self-

And now that my final rant is over, I shall move to bed. My mum is already kicking me out. lol

@Sir D. LO:
I'm really sorry, Sir D. LO. I got carried away with the conversation. ^^;

But it keeps your thread up? xD;