View Single Post
Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-20-2012, 03:26 AM

Really? It's the same field of flowers with the same lighting... you want me to go back into the middle of the field and try and find the same flower? @.@

I did look at the example picks, but thought that doing a whole field shot would work for my proof. Kinda hard to hold your signature out and zoom ten feet away to shoot a pic at the same time... Hahaha...

That was why I didn't have an exact match. Also to get a good pic, (at least my art teacher told me long ago) You have to take lots of pics in different angles, it would be hard to take two pics of everything in a roll. I'm not trying to be hard, just trying to explain why it might be difficult to get an exact match on a picture for some photographers.

Regardless I totally understand where you are coming from with photo stealing, it's a tough call, where to allow artistic freedom and movement, and where to get exact detail to prove that it's yours..... It's your call. I can try to find the same flower, but prob wont succeed, the lighting wont be the same that's for sure. Or I will have to find something else to do. I really like the sunflower pics though.... :(

Again not trying to be mean or obnoxious, so let me know what you want okay? I'm really excited with this contest, and was inspired by my first photo.

OH! What if I took a pic of the pic on my camera view screen with a sign? I have a big screen on my camera and I can show the photo on the camera I took it with.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 05-20-2012 at 03:30 AM..