View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 05-28-2012, 05:54 AM

"Of course not. I have become more docile and princess-like. Beating up boys is undignified." she said, her tone mocking her own mother. The day she'd gone off on him, her mother had been outraged. She was the only child, so she was supposed to rule the land, unless she found a husband. Then she would have to share the power. Either way, she wasn't supposed to act so, boyish.

Not that her father minded. He loved teaching her things that would be good for her, to be able to have her hold her own place. Following him as he led her to a room, she smiled and placed the bags down her bed. The room was nice, not too extravagant, but a good room.

"Alright. I'll watch out for her. Thank you for helping me with the trunk." She glanced down at her necklace at his comment. The locket there was a very pretty design. She was lucky it wasn't bulky. Looking at Shiriki's, she saw that it didn't match at all with her locket. She had to wonder if the appearance of the key would change the outcome of things.

Maybe not. Either way, she couldn't just demand to try and fit the two. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of this visit? "Well... The place is huge. Maybe it won't be so horrible. Have you explored?" She asked, making sure she had her things. Come to think of it, she still had another trunk to get.