View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 04-22-2014, 01:40 AM

Enveloped in his embrace, his scent filling her senses. His arms strong and sure. Trinity felt as if she was in a dream. A very real and long awaited dream. Wrapping her arms around his waist and turning her face into his chest, she inhaled deeply. Willing the moment to last an eternity. "Arturo" Tightening her hold, she feared he would disappear any moment.

All the joys of the last two years. All the gained knowledge and skills. The memories and new friends. It all melted away and she felt like she did back when they first met. A bit unsettled... heart racing... but this time sure of his friendship. "I'm so glad you are here," she said quietly into his chest. The fabric of his shirt pressed tightly against her face. She didn't want to lose him again. If he asked it, she would follow him to the ends of the earth.

Then without warning, she felt the tears start to slip out. Just a few, but their warm liquid made her squeeze her eyes tight. Oh how until now her heart had ached. She just didn't know it until it no longer did. "I've missed you so."