View Single Post
lavndrdream
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to lavndrdream

Old 06-13-2014, 07:24 PM

Reluctantly, Arturo let go of Trinity's hand. He had work to do, as well as her. He gave Sean a hard look, the young man nodded and followed after Trinity. He began barking orders to those who were able bodied. He wanted to know who had done this, but first he had to get the chaos under control. He pointed to the gate guards. “Anyone leaves this place before I give the go ahead and I'll have your heads as my center piece at supper!” he barked. The men paled slightly, but nodded their understanding. Arturo wouldn't actually separate their heads, but it was a good threat and his reputation for being overly harsh for small screw ups served him well. He wasn't about to tell anyone they were just old wives tales. They served his purposes to well. Its not that he cared what anyone outside his very small circle thought of him.

He made his way to where the explosion had gone off. It was an exterior wall, away from the main housing. He frowned, it didn't make sense. If the enemy wanted to hurt them, they would have attacked a different area, it was almost as if this were a warning. He mulled it over as he helped dig out the few that had been buried under the rubble and barking orders to have the wall repaired as best it could be.