Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-05-2015, 04:02 PM

(Going to make a post, now I am a bit clogged up, so let's see how much I can write. I may need to re read our story or a few posts to get back into the swing of things. Otherwise if you have any other roleplays you wish to do let me know. Art can't distract me now I have no paper and my touch screen laptop is broken (the screen is, so i can't use it)

"Yes the dislike will not go well, but I can't let you talk to him alone. At least not without a non-reaper there so he doesn't get all riled up again. We all got upset during the last confrontation and I'm certain we do not wish to go through that again. I may have someone who can stand guard with us all in the room, but I haven't spoken to her for ages. She is harmless, but quite unique in a way." Erik stated wondering where he would find a quiet place to contact her. Then again as long as it was quiet he would do just fine and she always found a reason to find him first.

"How does he feel about other species? Another one that appears above others but doesn't tend to get involved much? Would he listen to someone like that?" of course she never dwelled on pride. Then again her kind was all about having fun as long as the world doesn't end. "Shouldn't that be something you should ask him? If you know why, maybe we can prove to him I am not the same as the others?" their reaper generation was quite new compared to the old fashion ones.