View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-03-2017, 09:04 PM

KR suppressed the urge to roll his eyes at his members. It was so clear they were rookies, but then, wasn't that often what endeared fans to groups in the first place. He bowed to the camera, coughing slightly indicating the other members should bow with him. He felt them shuffled around him and figured that was something of a bow, "Thank you again." He greeted once more, "Please look forward to our debut and more exciting behind the scenes footage! This has been 007, thank you." He bowed once more to the camera and indicated for Taeksu to cut the feed, which the manager did before anyone could chime in with anything unnecessary.

He considered the group in front of him, "Well, y'all were a mess, but somehow I think they'll find that endearing. Why don't you practice for a couple hours and then we can head back to the dorm?" With that, he left the room, knowing the boys would practice, after they probably freaked out about the video message they'd just recorded.

After Taeksu left the room, KR turned to the group, "Okay, so overall that probably went pretty well, manager-hyung at least didn't seem to angry, so there's that. But Xavier, we agreed to go in age order, why'd you speak out of turn?" He scowled slightly at the maknae as he said this.

Xavier shrugged, "Sorry, hyung, I just wanted to help Hyunki-hyung stand out a bit more, and well once I started talking I figure why not go ahead and introduce myself?" His voice completely unrepentant, but then, he knew KR wouldn't get too mad at him, they never really did. Beside Xavier, Hyunki huffed, but didn't say anything; if Xavier hadn't been the one to introduce him as the group's mother someone else would.