View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-04-2017, 11:17 PM

"Mm, no don't do that," Hyunki murmured to Hong Li, making himself comfortable in the space that Hong Li had created for him, "I don't really feel like being squished by the giant today." Though as he said this, Xavier was busier bothering Shin, so he didn't think he had to worry too much. Shin was a target Xavier could latch onto a while because he didn't know how to not react to the maknae's teasing. "Besides, I'm comfortable like this," he decidedly ignored Ankor suggesting a game, at least for the moment, because the second troublemaker of the group was likely to suggest something lewd.

KR considered Ankor, aware that it was probably a bad idea to ask, but also knowing the other would start whining if ignored and that would probably be worse than just confronting whatever the other suggested. "Ok, Ankor, what exact type of came are you thinking?" he asked, suspicion in his voice.

The more Shin struggled against him, the tighter Xavier hugged his arms around him, "I don't know, hyung, you're like the best teddy bear ever," he rested his head almost content on top of Shin's head for the time being. "Besides if they're gonna play some game, shouldn't we stay and play with them, hyung?" he asked, still using his aegyo voice, but maybe not quite as much.