View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-09-2017, 10:40 PM

Shin finally managed to shrug his way out of Xavier's arms and backed up a few steps before regaining his look of coolness. Slightly frowning at KR, he resisted the urge to sigh. "It's not our fault the rest of them don't want to practice when we should. We're going to debut soon!" he huffed. He wouldn't feel comfortable if he didn't dance soon. To him, the video message went horribly. They needed to stay serious here because what was cute about a bunch of stuttery dorks? The pout that Ankor sent him said the older boy didn't feel the same at all though.

"You guys are all the worst party poopers ever! If you don't play games with me more, I'll end up doing secret cameras instead. So unfair." Still pouting, Ankor jumped to his feet, hands on his hips, eyes insisting even after his words stopped. He accepted that they didn't want to play a game right then though. He wasn't quitting per say because Ankor didn't quit, but he decided to switch focus for a while. Walking up to Xavier, he made himself look as tall as his tiny body could before he poked the maknae in the arm. "Don't get sassy with me. Even if we don't play a game, I'll still do something in the end!"

Rolling his eyes, Hong Li scooted into the vacated space, using the couch for all the comfort it could offer when not cramped. He didn't see why everyone was making a big deal about playing games or not, but maybe he missed something in the nuances of the Korean language. Details tended to still escape him. "Just give up, Ankor. If anyone wants a pillow though, my lap is free. Hyunki has first dibs though."

Shrugging his shoulders with defeat, Daesuk decided KR knew best. They could practice later, even if they probably should practice now. He wasn't one to complain or criticize...though he did with he brought a book to read while the others argued senselessly to decide what to do. "Just let me know when you decide to start practice time then," he said to KR, then closed his eyes. "I'll take a rest until then." It wouldn't be a good rest, but what else could he do? He and Shin alone couldn't convince the group to calm down and practice now. Best to just listen to the leader.