View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-10-2017, 11:45 PM

"Oh and you want to get punished by the company?" Xavier asked, knowing that was definitely a possibility if Ankor was stupid enough to post something on social media that the company didn't approve of. "You do that then, I'll just be here enjoying the aftermath." As he said this, he finally settled to sit on the floor. It did seem as if nothing was getting accomplished for the moment, and he didn't particular feel like bothering anyone else.

KR glared over at Hong Li, though there was no real heat behind it, however, when he responded his voice was slightly sardonic, "Wow it's almost like I'm giving y'all a freedom of choice. Such a shocking concept." He didn't want to be the strict leader all the time, partially because it wouldn't work with his members anyway, but moments like this he sometimes wondered if he should. If he should be the leader to bark at his members that it was time to practice. Though it would probably just bring a different form of criticism from his members.

Hyunki reached his arms out in the aborted motion of a huge, before he remembered how much Shin hated skinship, so he dropped his arms and tilted his head, "You know that's not true right. You may not be one of our main vocalists, but each one of us is important and this group and you are one of the main dancers for a reason. You're hear just like I am to make sure we can make our clumsy singers like Hong Li look good." He smirked as he said this, a little teasing, but mostly just wanting to draw a smile or something out of Shin other than the anxiety.