View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-13-2017, 05:46 PM

Shin met Xavier's eye, a little too surprised for a second to maintain his cool image. "Eh? Rap?" he echoed before he realized that Xavier tried to pull him into something that would only make a fool out of him. Not on purpose of course, but just an interest in a genre didn't make a person into a rapper. He flushed for one fierce second before he ducked his gaze. "N-no thanks. Now if you could teach me so sing like Se7en sunbae though, that would be great." Huffing, he flipped his hair away from his face, aware of ridiculous nature of his request which made it more like a joke.

Hong Li pouted hard at Hyunki, the competitive nature in him started to rise at the younger man's jibes. "Is that what you think? Two feet huh? Of course I have two feet!" He crossed his arms, turning to stare at Hyunki in challenge as the boy sat next to him in his original spot on the couch. He seemed ready to return to relaxation, but Hong Li wasn't ready to let this go. "Instead of a game, I say we have a dance off competition!"

Ankor perked up, pulling his back as straight and tall as his short height could manage. Still nothing on Hong Li, but he managed to shine with attentiveness anyway. "Did you say a competition? Dance? I'm game!" he exclaimed even if Shin just named him as the second worst member at it. He didn't mind the insult or feel particularly burdened by it since he made up with that fault with his voice. "It's fine to do that instead of practice right?"

Due to all the motion on the couch, Daesuk cracked his eyes open again, looking between the others on the couch and those standing still, KR in particular. Past his usual calm face though, was a hint of interest. "I'm fine with that." He wasn't the strongest at dancing either, but he considered himself well-rounded. He certainly wasn't bad and he didn't mind the business of playing even if he didn't act like that most of the time.