View Single Post
Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-23-2007, 02:48 PM

Caeluma's winter story!

One chilly and grey winter day in Menewsha Caeluma sat by her phone waiting for her friend to call her back about going to the shops to buy Christmas presets together. As she waited Caeluma danced around her kitchen, which was decorated with daffodil wallpaper, had a daffodil coloured stove and fridge and floor tiles with daffodils on them. When the finally rang Caeluma twirled over to the phone and picked it up.
“Sorry Cae I can’t go to the mall they say a HUGE snow storm is on it’s way.” And then she hung up or the line was disconnected or something but all Caeluma was left with the beep, beep, beep on the other end of the phone and a radio announcement!
“This just in a HUGE snow storm is about to hit Menewsha people so don’t go outside or you’ll be turned into a snowman!”
Then suddenly there was a whooshing noise outside and when Caeluma turned to see what it was all she could see was white! So Caeluma ran up to the second story of her house looked out the window and all she was white! Her house was buried in snow!
“OH MY GOD!” Caeluma shouted almost pulling out her hair. “That snow wasn’t there a second ago!” Caeluma ran down around in circles shouting. “What am I gonna do?” Over and over until she collapsed on the floor to catch her breathe. After she had caught her breathe Caeluma realised how hungry she was and also realised she didn’t have any food in the house, not only had she needed to go Christmas shopping but also grocery shopping as well.
So Caeluma went back down to the kitchen and opened one daffodil cupboard after the other. The first one was empty, the second one was empty, the one under the sink had dish soap and other cleaning products and a rat! Caeluma slammed the cupboard shut and leaned against the door!
“Maybe I should make the rat into rat stew.” Caeluma thought to herself. When she opened the door of the cupboard the rat ran out across the room and into the dinning room and into a whole in the baseboard.
“I always wondered why that whole was there.” Caeluma murmured to herself. As she sat on her dinning room floor she smelt something sweet, forgetting she was sitting on the floor Caeluma jumped up whacked her head into the table. After the pain had subsided Caeluma poked her head up and looked on the table.
“OH MY GOD!” Caeluma shouted. “How could I forget these cookies I baked for Christmas gifts?” With in a second half the cookies were gone.
Caeluma found herself snowed into her house for 3 days. In those three days she rationed out her cookies along with a few items she found in her daffodil fridge. First was ketchup, second was left over mashed potatoes and macaroni and the third was unidentifiable so she left it out for the rat.
On the forth day when the snow had cleared it was Christmas and all her friend and family showed up for the Christmas party she had invited them all over for. Luck for her they all brought over whatever food they had along with a gift for her.
While everyone else was down in the kitchen making a Christmas feast Caeluma was upstairs in a puddle of tears in front of her PEZ dispenser collection trying to figure out which one to give everyone.

The End