View Single Post
xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 05:00 PM

Here is my entry:

Christmas was fast approaching. The snow was already a foot deep. Carols filled the air. Rose (me) stepped outside and took out her PEZ Dispencer. She opened her mouth and popped a piece of candy into her mouth. She opened her coat and took out her lucky compass. She opened it and traveled north. She slid down a hill and found a white daffodil. The air suddenly turned cooler and warmer. Rose could smell cookies near by. She picked up the daffodil and stuffed it into her pocket. She wandered into the woods and soon found a small cottage.

It was like a ginger bread cottage. The smell of cookies grew stronger and Rose was getting more and more hungrier. She skipped over to the cottage. Rose stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a boy and a girl. She heard them say each others names. It was hansel and then Gretel. "The story!"Whispered to herself.She moved on to Christmas Land. She took out her compass and it pointed to Santa's workshop. Santa let her ride the slay and help him. She shook her head and said,"No, sorry, but I really need to get back to town. She jumped out of Santa's sled and ran away from Chistmas land.

She took out the Daffodil from her pocket and remembered her Grandmother's words: "Count the flower's petals, you might see something." And that was what Rose did. She counted the petals and saw a small sparkle inside the middle of the 9th petal. She took that one out and threw away the other petals. she got lucky with that small little petal, and she could not wait to show it to her friends.