View Single Post
Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2015, 06:20 AM

Relief relaxed Echidna's body when the pegasus landed. She hoped that this action represented a temporary trust between the two, which the dragon felt she could use to her advantage. Isolation had grown on Echidna, and while she didn't regret her lifestyle, she did lack a knowledge of the politics of the world around her. The pegasus in front of her was a wonderful source of information. Maybe if she kept calm Echidna could learn some things...
"I'm Echidna. I've never seen a pegasus before. Are you traveling?" Lack of communication and her strengthening curiosity in this stranger caused the dragon to ask the pegasus her name in turn. Instead, she sought to find out why this creature was in these woods. Either Echidna wasn't paying attention to territory as well as she should, or the girl was traveling for some reason. Either way, she wanted to know what events she may have been missing since she left her parents.

Grasping the bottle, Abha smiled on impulse and glanced down, abashed that faer did not have anything to offer the minotaur in turn and flattered by the gift. Fae made a promise to faerself to bring a gift at the banquet.
As Alistair spoke, Abha found faerself moved by his words and fae could tell that he was a good soul.
"Absolutely. I can attest to the remaining good people by our meeting today." Abha gestured towards Alistair as fae said this, giving a warm smile to the Minotaur. Fae tried to relay the warm attitude that Alistair was presenting to faer.
Upon coming into this village, Abha was given as warm a welcome as villagers can give a new face, and before, while fae had traveled rather aimlessly, fae couldn't forget the help fae had received from countless fellow travelers. Abha thought that the least fae could do would be to reflect these attitudes towards those deserving of it.