View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 03:54 PM

Adon still stopped as he shook his head. "No it's fine what should we practice." He said as he looked to her for the answer. "I have plenty of time to play whatever hits me later. I think if we do some pieces from the classical composers it would give us better grades. Those scores are technique more difficult. " He said as he thought about her interest in New York Philharmonic.
"If you can master any of those scores you will easily get into a concert like New York Philharmonic. Most of their pieces as well as other orchestras come from the classics. " He said as he thought about some of the pieces he had played with other orchestras. "Those are what most music is built from and off of." He said as he tried to think of who they should do. " Let's just both agree to fine composers we like and work on some of their scores together. We then can narrow it down to the ones we do really well on. " He said trying to be helpful knowing the teachers here graded more on difficulty and execution of a piece. "The harder it is the better marks we both can get. Besides if you want to come with me to the different concerts we need to make you shin and prove you are Senior ranking already. Though in all honestly rank means nothing here. You have freshmen that can out play most professional musicians now. We just need to show off your skills. Do you play any other instrument?"