View Single Post
IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of geeks and nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-25-2014, 05:09 PM

The General watched unfazed by any of it,and you could of swarn that he had smiled at her pain at one point. The others watched in sadness not knowing what they could do,but when Yukito has shown off his arms, they had all been shock. The general had given a small glare to him,not likeing this new recruit more and more. When Yukina had colapsed he watched Yukito open the door with ease and rush over to her.He gave a glare to Yukina's prone form. "I told you i'd make you sfferYukina",he said lowly so only those in the room could here. When Yukito had left he looked to his second in comand ,who had been watching him and Yukina."keep close to him,but after the doc fixes the weapon",he said in stricked tone.

The man who had been incharge of the robot watched Yukito walk past them and headed for the medical bay. He gave a small frown hearing the general and stood."excuse me",he said rushing after Yukito and looked over Yukina before looking to the cameras.Satying qute for a moment."I hate that man",he said through gritted teeth. Once they had reached the medial bay he hit a button that opened the door for Yukito.Once inside they were greeted by the doc who turned and curseed.

The doctor looked to be in his 30's. He ran over to Yukito looking over Yukian."damn that fool, you'ed think he would have learned from the last time!",he said and went to his desk hitting a button and watched as all the cameras in the room turned off."there now we'll have some privacy...",he said looking back to Yukito and pointed to a bed."place her on there Yukito",he said going over to a closet pulling out a mashine. Once Yukina was on the bed hher rushed over to her,and carefuly placeing a smapp breathing mask over her mouth then hit a button as a gas sound could be herd."good,she'll be sadated until her mind calms down",he said as he plased then small sensors onto her forhead and frowned as it did a scan of her brain waves witch were off the charts. The doctor sighed and sat back."all we can do is wate and hope her natural healing kicks in"

The man who had been in charge of the robot frowed at Yukinas pale,prone form."The general really ment what he said back then huh?",he said softly then blinked as if remembering Yikito was in the room and he gave a small smile. "you can relax Yukito,the doc and I know who you are, and will do what we can to help you"

Yukina hung limp in his arm,her arms swaying as he walked away with her, as well as her breathing was shallow and almost barely noticeable. Though she was dreaming,ever so slightly. Of the man with the kind eyes,his face was a bit more clearer then from times before.