View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-31-2013, 05:00 PM

I am a big essential oils fan so I tend to use those as my supplements. Thieves is probably my favorite because it works. Or at least I think it works. I also love the smell!

Quote:
Thieves® was created based on research about four thieves in France who protected themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary blend was university tested and found to be highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.*

Thieves® oil blend is an integral ingredient in Thieves® Household Cleaner, Thieves® Spray, Thieves® Wipes, Thieves® Lozenges, Thieves® Dentarome Plus™ and Thieves® Dentarome Ultra™ toothpastes, and Thieves® Fresh Essence Plus™ Mouthwash.
I also take all natural supplements to help my immune system and balance my body - one and two.

I got into all of this because of my kinesiologist-chiropractor. He was a hardcore believer in the power of these oils and even cured people from certain things. My dad was deathly allergic to poison ivy. After a few "voodoo" like things from the doc, he can now touch it without needing urgent medical attention.

It's crazy sounding and definitely comes across as fake or phony, but it's far from it. No, it can't cure cancer, but it does hold powers and it is 100-% natural, which I like. I also find that I get over colds faster, especially when taking Inner Defense: