View Single Post
Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Penpal

Old 12-22-2008, 02:15 PM

Rules
Okay, there a few rules and guidelines that you need to follow, but they are pretty simple, so I'm sure you intelligent Menewshan's won't have any problems here.
  • Follow Menewsha’s Rules and ToS at all times,
  • What you submit must be your own work. If you are found to have stolen your submission, you will receive an infraction for plagiarism,
  • Please submit entries with your main account. You are not allowed to submit entries on your main and mule account,
  • You are allowed to enter each category once, and yes, you are able to win in every category - if you are that good anyway :P,
  • There is a 1,000 word limit, but I won't penalize you if you are over by say 50 words. If you are over by 150 words, I will need you to shorten it down so entries are consistent,
  • Please send all entries by pm. I'd like you to title your pm's by saying 'Writing Contest entry' and then within the pm itself, tell me what category you are participating in,
  • All entries must be submitted by 11.59 pm (or midnight), January 3rd,
  • I am in GMT time zone, so please be sure to get your entries in at the right time,
  • I will be judging entries based on creativity, enthusiasm/emotion, grammar and spelling - though I won't be strict with the latter two but I must be able to understand you writing.

Prizes
There will be a first, second and third place for all three categories - so in total, that's nine prizes! The prizes are the same for each category, which are:
1st Place - 2,500 gold
2nd Place - 2,000 gold
3rd Place - 1,500 gold

Who wouldn't want some extra gold in there pocket for a small piece of writing? Nobody, that's who! So get your thinking hats on and burn some holes into your keyboard!

[Winners will be announced shortly after the event has ended in the Community Discussion forum so keep a look out!]

--; -- ; ♥♥

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 12-25-2008 at 08:55 PM..