View Single Post
TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 11:46 PM

Rules

Alright, I don't like rattling off some massive list-o-rules for people to read. So here's a summary:

All forms must be PM'ed to TKC

Be Polite! This also includes not just sending a Form and never poking around here and chatting. WinglessFairy is lonely please talk to her ;-;

You have to be 2 weeks old, and have posted in the thread enough that someone knows you. It shows that you won't just drop Mene like it's hot.
Please treat everyone nicely. EVERYONE. That includes yourself!

For new persons: You cannot be older than three weeks or younger than three days Mene age when you send your application in.

Do not advertise or ask for buyers/sellers here. This is not the exchange, people don't come here looking to make a deal.

If you fail your form enough to seriously irritate me, or fail to even post in the thread, I'll let you know. If you pass, depending on how busy I am I'll send you a PM. But the trade/donation should give it away.

In order to receive a donation, I expect to see you in the charity while you're waiting.

All forms must be PM'ed to TKC.

Please PM any questions/concerns to TKC or WinglessFairy.

Need to have posted at least 3 times in general conversation. But we're interesting people so you might want to post more.

Rules Subject to Change without warning. But I'll probably give warning. Maybe. :ninja:

..Greeting..Rules..Form..Funds Etc..News..Cont-ests..Ithir & Co..Links..Disclaimer..Give Away..Reserved..Reserved..Reserved..Reserved..Open ..

Last edited by TKC; 07-15-2011 at 10:00 PM..