View Single Post
flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-02-2017, 10:30 PM

For centuries, humans and the creatures, known to go bump in the night, have warred with neither side winning nor backing down. That all changed two decades ago when an ambassador of the humans, chosen by the world leaders, and the king of these creatures, a vampire who is said to be completely ruthless, came together and signed a treaty. Wars were no more, monster hunters had to find new professions, and things were starting to look up.

Prejudice was still large. The atrocities had not been forgotten and most not forgiven. Things were still far from perfect, but those in charge had plans to combat all this leftover hatred. Most plans had failed, but one was targeted towards the younger generations. The elders were stubborn in their old ways, but the young ones might be able to change the world for the better.

A school was set up. An all new, state-of-the-art, complex built to accommodate both the human students and the otherworldly children. Teachers were carefully selected from both sides, and special cooks were hired to cook for those who have specific tastes. How will the students react to each other? Will they be able to get along or will war break out once again?

Rules:
1. PM all profiles to me with one of three titles. "Am I the monster?" for the supernatural, "Why us?" for the humans, and "These kids are getting on my nerves" for the school staff.
2. Paragraphs are awesome and encouraged.
3. Please post as often as possible. Once a week is fine. I have seen many where it takes someone a month to post and the thread just dies out.
4. No killing of other characters without the owners' permission. Also, no gm or pp.
5. I would like this to be semi-lit, please.
6. I can add rules later if need be. I have not done a thread is a long time, so I know I am forgetting something.
7. If you have any questions, just ask.
8. Gore, romance, etc allowed. This will mostly be horror though.

Roles (more can be added when all are taken up)
Humans:

Popular Kids

Goth/Emo/Punk
1. Mia Pentworth (flamethrower1391)

Nerds/Geeks

Supernatural:

Vampires

Lycans/Were-creatures

Elves

Demons
1. Tif (Kat Dakuu)
2. Taiga (Kat Dakuu)

Merpeople

School Staff:

Teachers
1. Bryan Pentworth (flamethrower1391)

Principal

Human Skeleton
[img]PIC (realistic, anime, etc)[/img]
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Extra:

Supernatural Skeleton
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Powers/Abilities: (what they can do based on their race)
Extra:

Staff Skeletons
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Powers/Abilities: (if they apply)
Extra:

Feel free to customize the skeletons in any way you like.

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 07-18-2017 at 05:08 PM..