Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-03-2015, 06:43 AM

Kallen huh? Weird name. Percy purposely didn't offer his in return. He didn't trust this guy especially after what he heard. He found himself bristling and his temper flared again. "What? You're one of them?!" he snapped. He didn't care what the guy said he did. The man was a filthy dog just like all the rest of his gang. Percy kicked out wildly with his leg, trying to connect with something. He didn't though and just tore his jeans at the knee, leaving the wetness free to slick across his pale skin. A sneer split his pretty face. "Well forgive me if I don't believe a dog like you! I'm escaping and that's that!"

A deep breath later and he had the sense to hang his head. He pulled useless at his cuffed wrists. They were loose, his wrists being thin. He'd rub his skin raw if he had to, but could he escape even then? He understood why they called him a hotheaded youth and why Alex never looked twice at him. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lips. It didn't stop his words from coming out. "Let us out to kill us I'm sure. You're one of them so you've got some kind of complex. Not me though. I'm no use to anyone except as bait and I have no daydreams that my cousin will come for me." He needed to make his own luck this time.