Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-04-2015, 03:09 AM

It was seriously irritating to talk to this guy. Percy grit his teeth. "They already think I'm high up in the dragons. That's the problem." He yanked on his bonds once again, trying with all his might. Twisting and biting back his curses, Percy struggled. His wrists moved just enough to give him hope. If he could just shift his thumb a little more, he might slip out of them. "Almost got it now," he muttered to himself. Percy glanced over where he suspected Kallen lay. Even in a place too dark to see, he felt that guy staring at him, surely. Surely judging him just like everyone else. Percy gathered his pride around him like an insulating blanket. He refused to be daunted. "Almost-" The sharp edge of the metal cut his wrist and he gasped.

"Ahg, shit..." he hissed. Warm blood oozed down his wrist. Nothing drastic, but his temper boiled over with the blood. Percy threw himself onto his side with an angry kick of his legs. "Shit! This really sucks! I'm going to kill those guys in revenge! I'm definitely going to kill them and...and it you run, I'll kill you for getting away safe too!" He was unreasonable and he knew. He was angry though and that meant lashing out, no matter who was in the way. "Come closer so I can kick you!"