Thread: Closed --
View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 08:41 AM

Yeah but he's an okay size now, he doesn't wanna get more skinnier then that. What will you have to hold onto? He'll float away lol.

Yeah i gotta agree dude. I know a white guy who is a wanna be maori with a mean as ta moko on his arm. And heaps of people who know nothing about their heritage and stuff have em. So i'm like, why the the fuck can't i have one too? Lol But yeah just gotta be careful when it comes to having to work. Especially when it can't be covered up. My mums old friend has one on her chin, i don't think she deserves it to be honest. She's a thieving, drug whore. But i guess you can have anything when your brother is a mean tattoo artist xD.

What was she meant to come over for? What a rude bitch man. You don't make a time to come over and someone stays home all day - and then not turn up. How disrespectful and rude, you should ask to speak to her husband and tell her husband about how fucked up she is and how you don't appreciate her tardiness.

-hands you all teh muffins-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
That sounds like a bunch of suck Nivvy.

My boyfriend just told me he lost weight on MSN, then said "I need you to follow suit" Basically called me fat when he's a lot bigger than me with more to lose. There is no way I'm going to lose 7 pounds in one month. 2-3 maybe...but still. I'm so mad right now. Anyway I told him I don't "need" to do anything. And he tried to play it off like he was just joking.
Argh that just sucks! If it's one thing that girls hate it's being called fat, whether it be directly or indirectly. Guys just don't know how to tackle that subject with ease! My ex use to hassle me all the time, and he had no idea how that affected me emotionally. It's like geez, if you don't like the way i look then why are you with me? I don't moan about the way you look. It's not fair is it? Lol