View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-20-2016, 04:07 PM

The woman didn't seem to grasp what he was saying, which caused him to cast her a look of annoyance. If she wasn't going to take his comments seriously, then what good was she? Still, it appeared some of his comments wounded her pride.

"My apologizes,"
he bowed his head lightly, "miss." As he drew his gaze up, those sad eyes had a glimmer of worry in them, "Though, age does not matter. Men will ill intent will not ponder your age for they will be interested in..." his voice trailed off for a moment as did his eyes, "more mature things."

At her technicalities, Fritz found himself frowning. "Far will not aid you, miss. Speed nor quanitity matter either. I'm afraid only quality will prove worth for you."

As she rambled on, a heavy weight pushed down on his brows. This woman wasn't heeding his warnings. She needed to stop saying such frivilous things. She needed to...

Wait, had she really just mentioned Melik?

His poker face game was strong; not an inch of his body conveyed that he knew who Melik was. Within his heart, though, he found happiness. Melik was indeed alive... though prisoner or free didn't seem to be answered. From the way he spoke, he seemed to be of aid to her. But... was it slavery? Or was it of his own accord?

He decided he would continue to play her game."I can assure you," his gravelly voice had an underlying tone of pride to it, "I am not one of you." A small smirk played on his face. If only she knew the truth. That he was far from her, in fact, an alien.

And, like expected, she reverted to her childish antics. She was telling him to go with her. And she was also hitting on him.

His brows furrowed. Did she really just call him handsome? And then confess he was good looking?

With a forced eye roll, he pinched the bridge of his nose before signing. "Listen, miss, you better run along. I haven't time to play games with you nor am I looking to fight." Shooing her by waving his hand weakly, he turned on his toes and started to move away.

"Don't think about pursuing,"
he commented when he saw her form move out of the corner of his eyes. "If you do, the Code will no longer protect you."