View Single Post
Caspian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Caspian Send a message via MSN to Caspian Send a message via Yahoo to Caspian

Old 02-03-2008, 07:15 PM

"I suppose your gift must indeed have some uses in this climate hmm?" The jester asked, holing out his hands to take the mug and took a very greatful drink from it. He'd needed that one, that was for sure.
"The lower bunk?" He said again,
"I was expecting the floor, so I'll be much obliged, and never mind coming to get me, It added to the adventure, the walk I mean, I'm all for the drama, you know that to be true." Harelequin felt much more relaxed now, the drink he was sure had done him the power of good, and he was able to pay a greater deal of attention to his surroundings,
"Its commendable," he said absently, seeming to trail off for a moment before shaking his head slightly as if coming to his senses,
"Growing your own food I mean, definately better than having t trapse around to buy from other men, thats the lazy mans's way, plus you do make a good point, Mules and all concidered home grown definately has its advantages." He leant back slightly as he concidered the next query,
"I dont really have much of a limit on my time, I wander form here to there so there isn't really a whole lot that will try to lure me away from here until you tire of my companny, so, I'm sure we'll be able to find time for whatever you have in mind, though riding? Can's say that's somthing I've ever had a chance to try!" He looked rather pleased with the idea in all honesty.
"I'm not going to shy away from helping out as well, you know, especially if it helps any, you know, spreading the load? Many hand's make light work and all that.." he grinned,
"I'll even cook some of the time if you like, I'm not so bad at it as to make food inedible."