View Single Post
Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 03-17-2009, 04:10 PM

Alright, i'll just be honest with you.
I was going to go when my parents actually said that i can go.
Hear this, I live in Canada and driving all the way to Georgia from where i live will take about 15 hours and 30 minutes non stop. 8D
I was like OMFG ROAD EFFING TRIP!!!!
And then I grabbed my passport (it requires to cross the board -___-) and hopped into our awesome minivan. After driving for about 1 hour, i fell asleep. When suddenly my parents woke me up saying that we're there. When I looked around i recognized that we were only a few kilometres from where i live and saw the Street sign saying Georgia Street. The end. D;

Okay fine here is the actual story. I ran away from home hoping to get a ride to Georgia. A tour-bus stopped willing to give me a ride. When i hopped in, I saw the Jonas Brothers!!! *o*
And then i was like "hey guys can you guys gimme a ride to Georgia?!"... and the replied singing "Sure we ca-ann! Ohhh yeahhhhh!"... and then i just drooled all over their bus floor.
and then we arrived to the convention and i was like "YES!! Thanks boy! ;D <3" and then as soon as stepped out of the bus, a massive army of FAN GIRLS attacked me and the bus. D;
When i was this close to the entrance door a group of MileyCyrus-wannabe-Jonas -fangirls kidnapped me and took me to this VERY dark place. All i can see in that place was Jonas Brothers pictures and Dolls. I was soooo scared. And then they were asking questions such as "what kind of shampoo do they use, or do they use cotton or spandex?" i was like whhhaaat?! D; and then when finally i got the idea and said "Hey i love Miley Cyrus!" they all giggled and told me i can go. And then when i finally got back to the convention it was already CLOSED! and then i woke up finding myself in our back yard. :insane: so much for running away.
-shot-

The end. Stupid fangirls! D;

(hey i can only think of the jonas brothers ok?! i just woke up :drool:)

Female tee please. XD;

Last edited by Nesseh; 03-17-2009 at 04:24 PM..