View Single Post
IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of geeks and nerds everywhere
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 06:00 PM

Kai frowned gripping his fist."I can't. And neither can you. She's a human and Yukina is .... well were not 100% sure what she is yet. But if she is the daught of an angel and demon, then , the leaders of above and the underworld will want her dead. Our bosses are under them...so we just have to be careful", he frowned some. After a setain age, demons,and angles stop ageing. Both he and Saki were present at the exicution of the demon and angle. They were told to watch, and to see what happens when you betray there kind. Kai and Saki were not only there, they played a small part in the execution. Now that he knew the stories of the demon's and angle's child may very well be true... then it hurt him to know they were part of the reason why she would never meet her birth parents.

Yukina grinned pulling Sakura to the table and the four of them sat down, eating and catching up. After Cake Yukinas parents gave her their present witch was more art supplies. Since Yukina's hope was to get into a art School in London England. Then they gave her a small present in older wrapping paper."whats this?",Yukina asked looking at it curious.

"Its from...the orphanage, whn your parents left you in their care, they had asked them to give it to you back when you were fifteen, but when they had the fire and the remodeling it got lost. They dropped it off today with many appologies", HER MOTHER SAID SOFTLY.

"Oh",Yukina said stareing at the package worried."I'll open it later",she said with a small smile.

"of course",her mother said with a small smile. "take your time sweet heart, its a little nerve racking",she said sotly then smiled."how about you take Sakura up to your studio and get her opinions on your new artwork"

Yukina jumped up taking the small package."okay.And thanks for the birthday dinner and cake and my present",she said in a happier mood."come on Sakura!",she called as she ran out the back door and out to the upper leval of the gradge witch she had turned into a art studio