View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-24-2016, 04:43 AM

Oliver watched as Cal walked out of the room and let out a deep breath. He had kind of hoped that he would have a roommate like Cal, in the sense that there wouldn't be too many conversations, but he didn't like how scary Cal seemed. It was nerve-wracking. "Just keep to yourself Oliver," he told himself, "If you avoid him enough then you won't need to see him, and he'll become less scary." Of course, that wouldn't actually work. Avoiding someone would only make them seem scarier, but Oliver really wasn't in the mood to "face his fears" or whatever. Once he was done unpacking he sat on his bed to think for a few minutes. He wasn't sure if he wanted to stay in the room and avoid everyone at all costs, or go out and try to find somewhere nice to be. The first option seemed more relaxing, but he didn't like the idea of Cal coming back and having another tense situation. So, Oliver stood up and walked out of the room. He began to roam the halls, somewhat mindlessly, hoping to find some sort of living commons or something.

XxX

Ava nodded, carefully listening to Tarja's words. "I'm not really good at the whole thinking hard and fast thing, but I plan to work really hard so I'm hoping I'll do good here!" she said happily, "I can't even imagine the things they'll teach us! It's so exciting to think about!"

She was slightly taken aback when Tarja gave a pointed look, but she nodded nonetheless. Those were words people told her a lot, she always had a habit of only seeing the good in people, or rather forcing herself to not see the bad. It wasn't out of kindness or anything, she just figured that if she was too harsh on other people they wouldn't like her. But, Ava was grateful for the advice nonetheless. She smiled happily. "I'll keep that in mind!"