View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-21-2016, 10:22 PM

"I understand what you mean, Blood makes many people uncomfortable." Belinda said and grinned, "But I'm just fine around blood. The challenging thing will be needles, I have a fear of needles but I'm hoping that a job as a nurse will help me get over that fear." She explained softly and laughed softly. "Well yes, drama over blood seems like the best choice really. I'm sure you'll be a great lawyer." Belinda commented.

Jacob laughed and nodded. "I know, it's going to be so difficult but nothing is ever easy. I'm going to keep trying and keep trying until I'm finally hired somewhere. I'll always be working hard no matter what I do, we can't slow down because life doesn't wait for anyone you know?" Jacob informed and smiled warmly at Erik. "This tattoo.." he started. "I made a promise to myself that once I was eighteen I would get a tattoo. My parents were opposed to it, they said there was no turning back, it was like getting branded. I got the tattoo to I guess show my parents that I knew what I was getting into. I know job hunting gets harder when you have a tattoo, and I know people start judging you because of the tattoo, they might think I don't care about anything and that's fine. I don't mind a good challenge. It will make the reward even more satisfying." Jacob answered.