View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-15-2009, 02:10 AM

As the world around her spiraled into blackness, fear struck Dawn's conscience and awoke her from her sleep. Opening her eyes, she saw Raman sitting across from her face. Feeling the wetness of her cheeks, Dawn sat up and wiped away the tears from her face, "W-what happened? I-I.. He.."

The more she thought about it, the more she realized she had been tricked and had been cast into a deep sleep, dreaming of the events for the past hour. "Ooo! Wait 'til I get to that castle of his! That must have been Jareth in that dream! Oooo! How dare he call me such names!" Dawn screeched as she crossed her arms.

"Well, it's no use getting upset over, I'll see him in good time," Dawn sighed after a few moments as she looked at Raman and laughed at herself, "You must think me foolish for weeping over a dream and being upset over a silly trick. Oh! The tears! Oh Raman, I'm so sorry! I forgot all about you needing them!" Covering her face in her hands, Dawn whispered softly, "Now you'll surely hate me more than before.."