View Single Post
Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:36 PM

Raman shook his head, his silver hair shining in the sunlight. "I'm afraid that I do not; I have never been this far into the Labyrinth. There has never been a need, as Queen Javitha does not normally stray from her palace in the outer wall."

He slowed his flight as they approached a small clearing in the midst of a copse of trees. In the center of the clearing sat a young girl, around Dawn's age. Her hair was pale as Dawn's was dark, and her skin was like glazed porcelain. With her dainty frame she could have passed for a fairy, except for the fact that she was obviously too large to be one. She looked up from where she held her hands in her lap, smiling widely at the sight of the two of them.

"Oh my, I can not believe my eyes!" She cried, happily clapping her hands together. "Visitors! You have come to have your fortunes told, have you not? But of course you have! Emilie is never wrong! You have heard of me, of course, Emilie, Daughter of the Forest of Fortune? But of course you have; why else would you have come here?"