View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 06-18-2010, 05:43 AM

Linn's Most Excellent Adventure!

made by precarious fool

-------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i am Linnea... and we are the WYLD STALLYNS!!!... just kidding ;)... but seriously, welcome to my thread of questy goodness! you can call me linn if you would like... or any other variation of the name... i like nicknames :D

i decided to make a quest thread because i feel like my time in mene is more fun when i have a goal to work towards... it makes me feel alive! although, i have not done much questing, only a few CI items for now, but it is a nice feeling to finally achieve a goal one has set for... oneself? you know what i mean :P

i am quite aware that some of the items in my wants list i am probably never going to get my little hands on... but i guess that is what makes it all a quest after all... and i hope to stay on mene for a very long time as i have come to enjoy lots of menewshans company! as it is, i have only been a member here since october 2009 but i have really come to love it here :heart:

i am a regular at the SPRINKLES, NOT JIMMINES! thread
we are all gloriously insane together... a family chock full of crazy that is! hehe-haha-hoho ahem *clears throat*

anyhoo...
i also have a shop thread in the exchange called Linn's got a Woody! that i share with my good pal, woodlandnymph aka woody... hence the name you little perv, you! :twisted: get your mind out of the gutter!

NEW*NEW*NEW
Come see all my avatars over the years in my Unweeded Garden!

now on to other things!

Last edited by Linnea; 09-13-2017 at 04:30 AM..