View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 01-18-2014, 08:27 PM

- Roulette -
A Game Of Dice

Welcome to Haven Mansion, though it will be anything BUT a Haven for you. The mansion has many corridors and secret's hidden within, and the building has not been used for ages. It is on a deserted little island, in the middle of nowhere, so you are welcome to scream and try to swim for help all you like...though the sharks might get you in the end. You are all here for one reason only, to amuse me. You will do this by playing a little game of Roulette with me...A simple game of dice. At any point during the game, only six living players may be present within the mansion.

During this time, I will assign a number from a six sided die to each player. Whenever it suits me, I will roll said die. Whoever's number it lands on, has a choice. You can either die where you stand, or play a little game of Chance. If you choose to play my game, I will assign various outcomes to the numbers on a die ranging from simple to death anyways. The cast of the die will decide your fate and your outcome. If you die, it is game over for you, and you will be fed to the sharks...what is left of you anyways. If this happens, until a replacement comes, I will be gracious enough to leave a "Free Pass" token on your number on the die.

If I decide to roll said die before a replacement is found, and it lands on this space...no one dies or has to play my game that round. Simple enough yes? I am not totally heartless though, I only demand you play at least five rounds of chance with me when your number is cast. If you manage to survive all five rounds....Then you will play one final game. This time, to the six sided die, I will assign three "Lives" and three "Dies" to the die. If it happens to land on one of the Live spaces, I will allow you to leave the island in one piece. If it lands on Die, you die anyways.~ So the game is simple enough, the Die is ready to be cast so...are you feeling lucky?