View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-27-2012, 04:51 AM

Her
Chiki stiffened, her grip on the man in front of her tightened, and loosened a bit, as she let go, and turned to the voice. The raspy voice was no doubt a man's, but as she looked at he source, she saw a more feminine person before her. Obviously, not taking strangers that well, her paranoia levels rose again. The man seemed friendly enough, but after the incident of burglary, she wasn't about to take any chances. She gave the man a nervous smile.

"I-impossible, you must be a few years older than me at least!" She compared their heights,"S-see? Y-you're like, a head taller!"

Chiki was actually managing to stutter out complete sentences. This was a huge step for Chiki, if you were looking at it through a different person's perspective. To Chiki, this situation was something she wanted to avoid at all costs. She had a habit of having more guy friends than girls, and it bothered her that she couldn't make a single girl friend by herself. The man seemed nice though, but the stares she saw as she turned to face him from the feminine base, made her scared, and her small stature started to tremble again. She tried to mumble an apology, but tears sprung to her eyes as the group nearby started to whisper to one another and point at her, sneering. Who could blame them? She was just conveniently there, and surrounded by guys, well, one was her brother, but still, she was unsure if they were aware, and there were still two other guys.

"Ah! I'm sorry..." She said, attempting to wipe of the tears from her face,"I wasn't prepared to meet people so quickly, it's scary to me..."

Him
Chika patted her back, right now, he was merely her backbone. If he wasn't there to keep her going, she would've probably ran away, or just burst into a waterfall of tears. As much fun it would be to do that, he couldn't bear the thought to see her cry, he cared, sometimes. He knew her fears, and she knew his. Besides, if he left her, she would've probably gotten his head for it later, since she was the master of getting revenge through physical violence. Hitting people she disliked with a passion was like instinct to her. That, and people who enter her personal space, that adds to her long list of phobias. He heard her sniffling, and held out her handkerchief he had take from her room.

"Chiki, don't cry like that, we're in public." the handkerchief was snatched, as he placed his hand on her head and messed up her hair. Some of his "brotherly love" kicked in,"You crybaby, what happened to that strong girl I know back home?" After tenderly messing her hair up, he looked at the man who had just arrived,"The names Chika, and this wreck here is Chiki, nice to meet'cha." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, the state of his sister was so hilarious to him, and he was so damn close to laughing his ass off and just collapsing.