View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 06-18-2013, 12:44 PM

Kila's eyes widened in surprise as her mouth dropped open a bit, this kid had talent and if he kept at it his art could become famous. She debated whether or not to tell him when he said something about his father. Kila took a deep breath and then moved to sit cross legged in front of Trace so that she could look directly into his eyes. "Look I won't say that he can't or won't find you, but you have to be strong. You can't let him control your life Trace, or you'll end up dead, granted he may have been a good father before and I'm not trying to get your hopes up but he may go back to a semi-normal state eventually. But whatever happens you have to worry about your safety. Promise me that no matter what happens to me or my family or anyone else for that matter that you come first, because I will not be burying my only friend." She had grabbed his hands as she talked, and squeezed them lightly to put emphasis on her words of the promise.