View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-16-2014, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
Arranged Marriage (maybe they met before and did not know it, now they are doing everything in their power not to met because they want to get back to the person they met?)

Elf X Human
Elf X Knight
Elf X Other Planer Entity
Elf X Royalty
Forest Guardian X Human
Exiled Prince/ss X Exiled Prince
Drow X Drow
Drow X Law Officer
Drow X Royalty
Drow X Thief
Drow X Magical Being
Drow X Dragon Tider
Drow X Hunter (could be Grimm)
Royalty X Dragon Rider
Royalty X Rival Kingdoms Royalty
Royalty X Guard/Knight
Royalty X Time Traveler
Hacker X Magical Being
Angel X Human
Angel X Fallen Angel
Angel X Demon
Angel X Elf
Angel X Magic User
Witch Hunter X Magic User
Supernatural X Supernatural
Supernatural X Hunter
God/dess X Hero
Slayer X Demon
Demon X Fallen Angel
Mercenary X Anything on the List
Reincarnation
Transported to Alternate Universe

Genre

fantasy, sci-f[/CENTER]
Okay, so I'm feeling a sci-fi fantasy-ish roleplay that revolves around someone being reincarnated. Upon reincarnation, that person is assigned an assistant, like a partner. The reincarnated person is probably super confused. Why do they need a partner? It is then when they get a glimpse in a mirror and realize they aren't who they once were. Perhaps he was a human and he's now a drow (or something). His partner explains that he was caught in a rift in time and ended up dying. However, he wasn't supposed to die, hence him coming back.

Apparently, this isn't the first time this character has died. Able to access his past lives, he can flip just who he is. But why? Well, because he needs to access those memories to find something.

Deep in the core of another planet in another universe lays something of great importance. If in the wrong hands, it could doom everything. Not to mention, it's not even supposed to exist over there! Since when does a cell phone exist on a planet that hasn't evolved past cavemen?

Clearly something is afoot and it's up to the reincarnated person and his partner to discover the truth of it all.

And that's about as far as I got with that thought process. O.o I was going somewhere with it and then someone walked into my office and I had to flip tasks. No idea where I was going now. >.<

Anyway, all the quoted roles and whatnot are all the ones I like. All of them sound fun and interesting to me. I could easily see them overlapping and doubling up, too.