View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-10-2013, 12:57 PM

(Sorry I didn't manage to get a reply out yesterday, I went to post twice and both time it told me my page was expired... I got angry and decided to take a break.)

Kila let go of his hand and procedded up the stairs, turning back to make sure that he was following her. "I have lunch, I can pick you up from class but I have things to do right now. Don't let anyone touch you, if they hit you hit em back, don't worry about the teachers I'll handle them. In the mean time here's your stuff," she handed him back his things and then checked her watch, only about 3 1/2 hours left, and she could leave. She wondered what her father would say to Trace, or even about him once he left. "Always be aware of your surroundings, these are some sneaky lil buggers. Mr. Price is a bit of an a hole, so ask help instead of just sitting there."

And with that she waved goodbye, having dropped him off at class she knew he was less likely to be hit this time, but still someone would try something. They didn't test her anymore, not physically anyway, seeing as how she could take down some of the biggest, meanest guys in school; dad was to thank for that, knowing that she would needthose lessons to survive, her mother on the other hand had thrown fits when she was her daughter bruised or dirty. Hopefully dad could work a miracle with Trace, and help him the way that he'd helped her. "Enough of that, I have to go get my latest chapters up!" She said to herself as she switched directions to the library.