View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-11-2013, 05:45 PM

When Kila showed up to walk Trace to his next class she saw him being lectured by Mr. Price, and she felt a bit bad. Mr. Price was a good teacher who cared, but she knew he wouldn't understand what it was like. He had never been tormented the way that Kila and Trace had, and could never understand the scars upon their hearts. She paused as she went to open the door, she identified with him! She saw herself in him and wanted to save him, wanted to feel the contact of a kindred soul. It made sense since she was lonely, aching for affection. She sighed and then pushed the door open.

"It's my fault Mr. Price, Trace is new and this idiot here," she pointed to the miscreant standing next to Trace, "must have hit him because I told him that if anyone hit him to hit them back. Since it was my influence I'll tae the punishment." She said and looked pointedly at Trace, telling him not to say anything against her.