View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 09-28-2015, 01:38 AM

Sophie gave a toothy grin when Filius said she was strong. She didn't always feel strong, she often struggled with feeling weak and feeling as though she had no control over anything. It felt good to hear him call her strong... It felt good to hear anyone call her strong. After today, she truly did feel stronger. Filius made her feel stronger.

"I see..." Sophie was now understanding. The two opposing factions needed each other, but still they fight. "That's so sad." As she walked alongside Filius she felt her stomach rumbling and it growled angrily, making Sophie's eyes go wide and causing her to fling her arms across her stomach to muffle the sounds of it grumbling.

Try as she might, she was almost sure he heard her stomach roaring. She tried to laugh it off to hide her embarrassment.

"Oh, haha... I got so anxious for my first day of school, I didn't eat anything today." She chuckled, "You know how it is..." When her stomach finished growling, she relaxed a little and gently pushed a stray strand of her dark brown hair behind her ear. "... Sorry about that."