View Single Post
linapoo
\(@O@)/

Old 10-26-2013, 10:56 PM

GHOST CATCHER!
Like free art? Look no further. There are some pesky ghosts running around and causing trouble.

Rules
-No Editing Posts
-You can only catch 2 ghosts in a row. You must wait one turn after to catch again!
-No helping the evil ghosts or hurting the nice ghosts! (MINUS 1000 POINTS!!11)

How to Play:

SPOILERX

If you see them making any mischief, stop them with this net! Or earn an extra point and post a picture of somebody famous. :D (Celebrity, actor, singer, cookie monster, etc)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DMHJI0w.png[/IMG]
You don't necessarily have to quote the post, just be the first person to throw a net at them! (+1 point)

But! Watch out. There are some nice ghosts who help me! If you throw a net at them, you will lose -1 point.
To get their love, roll a 6-sided dice. A number 6 will get you +2 pts. Numbers 1-5 will give you +1pt.
Code:
[dice][/dice]

The one with the most catches gets a full-body colored sketch like this!
All other players will receive a small thank you prize for helping me catch ghosties. (May be art or gold, who knows)
If you prefer items/gold instead, the first place will be 5k or a current CI of your choice. :)

PLAYERS IN ORDER OF HIGHEST POINTS:

SPOILERX

O1. Cardinal Biggles 17pt
O2. PrincessKasumi 15pt
O3. Suona 15 pt
O4. Hadsvich 12 pt
O5. blueblackrose 4pt
O6. Kent 1 pt

*In the event if there is a tie, the top players who have the same points will each get a waist-up colored sketch (or a choice of a black+white fullbody sketch) Apologies! But I don't have much time to spare to draw these days ;V;

Last edited by linapoo; 11-02-2013 at 06:50 PM..