View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-09-2010, 05:16 AM

The Contest itself!

Menewsha is celebrating the Festival of Winter Nights - and we know that the parties can lead to some interesting happenings! I'd like for you to tell and/or show us what happened under the mistletoe at one of these Winter Nights parties!

What is required for entry

1) Two Menewsha NPCs under the mistletoe and some sort of kiss should be exchanged, about to be exchanged, or implied to have been exchanged.
If you need help remembering the NPCs, don't forget to check out the Menewsha NPC Guide.

2) A valid URL to your entry. No hard-drive download required.
So an image URL on the web is fine. A YouTube link is fine. A link to your writing blog is fine. But if the only way to view the file is to download it to my computer (for instance, a .doc file or a movie file to be downloaded to my desktop before viewing), then that doesn't work!

3) If you upload to another site (which is encouraged), please state in the file description (if there is a space for file description) that the characters are from Menewsha.com!
Just so people will know where the characters come from. :)

Special Rules

- The work must be your own or credited otherwise.
For example, if you draw your entry and use someone's stock photo for reference, please let us know! If you make a YouTube video entry and use site artwork for the entry, please credit the site. If you're making a play on "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" and changing the words around, please credit Clement Clarke Moore.

- Please keep your stories/poems/etc 500 words or under.
I'll be using my favorite freeware word processor RoughDraft to check entries.

- No more than two (2) entries per user.
Otherwise, entries may not be properly judged until next holiday season. D:

- Keep content PG-13 or under.
Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with R+ content. ;) Just keep it clean for the purposes of this contest!

NOTICE:
Results for the contest will be posted in Community Discussions sometime after the event. It can be anywhere from a few days to three weeks after the event ends. It will all depend on how many entries are submitted and how much free time I have.

Prizes will be awarded directly to your inventory when I have sent them. (It's easier for me than sending trades.) I'll make a note in the winner's thread in the CD when all prizes have been awarded.

Please verify you understand this notice by putting "Holly Jolly" somewhere in your comment field when you submit an entry. :3

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or PM me about it. :)