View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2015, 03:49 PM

Day 1: It looks innocent enough but we all know appearances aren't everything.

Day 2: So uh... I don't want to discourage you but I think maybe some of you got a little trigger happy and didn't bother to aim your fireballs. >_> So yeah, new plan! Let's take reeeeally careful aim this time before just going off and trying to blast that baddie into smithereens. XP

Day 3: Alright team, we’re still haven’t managed to get the better of this thing but we’re not quitters! We’re slowly whittling it away but I’m beginning to wonder if we have a type disadvantage here. Why don’t we try some lightning strikes instead? I’m sure this will do the trick!

Day 4: Whoo! Now we’re talking! Those zaps are pretty powerful, I love the smell of sizzle in the air! It looks like it’s weakening slightly so keep it up team!

Day 5: Oh yeah, that goo is flying off in chunks! I think we’ve got this! Right team? *silence* Right??? *turns back to see everyone flopped about* Or uh, we could rest up for a bit and recharge before the next round. ^^;

Day 6: Alright team, it looks like we're charged up and ready and raring to blast this thing into oblivion! Attaaaack!!!

Day 7: And with a combined final effort...

The ectoplasmic ghost...

Explodes into great globs of ectoplasmic goo!

Great job team!

Stick around for a little bonus action...

[b][size=5]BONUS - Time to clean up some goo!!![/size][/b]

[size=4][b]Roll to clean![/b][/size]
[color=darkgrey][i]Maybe if I'm lucky I'll even find a little bonus...[/i][/color]
[dice]50[/dice]

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 09-04-2015 at 01:35 AM..