View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-04-2013, 06:13 AM

There was no doubt in Masuyo’s mind that her face was probably beet red. Of course it was both from her fumbling around and Ryker’s joking. Despite the recent events and what was currently happening meeting these new people made her realize just how much she missed being around other people. She had been alone for so long.

Her attention turned back to the others after hearing his question. She shook her head. “The boy doesn’t look familiar. The robot kind of does though. If I’m remembering correctly they were making a prototype for some kind of robot that would be very important in the future during the time I was at the facility. I don’t know how or way the robot was going to be important.” Masuyo was now standing beside the taller male, her eyes still on the figure of the robot and boy. She was curious about all of them.

The expression on her face had turned to a more serious one. Her hazel eyes looked slightly downward as she tried to make more sense out of everything. It was all really curious. Something had to have drawn them all here. After all it appeared that none of them really knew that the others existed with the exception of Ryker and Chumana. “What exactly is going on? Why is it now at this time and place we are finally meeting?” The young woman didn’t even realize she was asking the question that were going through her mind out loud. Masuyo wasn’t really sure of the answers, but she wanted to find them out and soon. If she wanted to be truthful with herself about things her instincts told her that the five of them meeting was both a good and bad thing.