View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-07-2014, 10:57 PM

"You're welcome. Also Thanks and you do the same as well, have a great night," Greg beamed and hung up after Serenity spoke.

Greg smiled and munched on some cheese and crackers while watching the news. He sighed as it was the same old news and he was still alone. He decided to call it a night after he did some work related thing.

The next morning came around and he got up to make his coffee. He looked in the fridge to see what he could munch on for breakfast. He took out a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and poured it into a bowl. Then he poured some milk into the bowl as well.

"Ah... I can't wait for my new housekeeper, I wonder if it would be too much if she cooks for me," Greg thought as he opened the fridge for a bit and stared at the steak that needed cooking, "ugh... I need to cook it soon or it's a goner"

He sighed and looked at his schedule to see if he had time to cook it for lunch. "Whew... it won't go bad, and I can cook a nice lunch. Maybe I'll offer some to Serenity," Greg thought.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 10-11-2014 at 12:05 AM..