View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 07:41 PM

Screw tiger blood I got dragon blood! I'm like a frigen alien with this goal shiz. XD I'm going to pew pew 2015 with awesome like I did 2014 until I can't anymore then I'm going to do it all again! I made all my last years goals come true and I'm so happy with that. However as any great person knows you are only ever in competition with your past self. And I plan on bringing a whole new level of awesome to myself this year. So I guess this means it's resolution time.

In 2014 I was gifted a new tablet and in 2015 I gifted myself Photoshop. Now that I have my favored tools in place and some basic knowledge of how they work I must focus on techniques for quickening my methods. I will continue to grow my relationships with people and add more awesome people to my list. This year I want to again maintain the same height as last year in Art, Fitness and Social Activates plus MORE! Well at least in Art and fitness. As At this point I don't know how many more social events I could possibly go to . XD

RL Goals for this year

* Keep my Deviant Art account up to date with new stuff TWICE a week. Even if it's a different version of the same piece.
* Re-Visit some of the ideas in my monster girl challenge series push them further without a daily time limit and turn them into print quality images.
* Create 3-5 solid Cosplays AND GET GOOD PICTURES of them!
*Drink more water/ less coffee/sugary drinks (this may be a set up for failure on my part)
*Sell some originals/take more commissions (if I add a few more every year I'll be happy and able to "retire" to my art and only create things for a living)

Mene Goals for this year

* Update my memory jar everyday with the awesome new prompts that were added this year.
* Continue my success with the "Guess the CI and win" Thread
* Buy all of "The Runway" shop
* Maintain shops already bought out in my Quest
* Try and get back up to 150K in between events as I would like 100K to be a base line for under my avatar. Why? CUZ I CAN THAT'S WHY (Also dragon blood..wouldn't be a good dragon if I didn't stock pile gold now would I?)
* Update my runway thread more regularly.

Last edited by Nephila; 01-03-2015 at 11:46 PM..