View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 07:43 PM

February Highlights

Magical Musical Interlude!

Yes that's right! 80s music to be exact. On the 13th I went to a super fun 80s dance with a whole bunch of my friends. It was a great time. So many amazing songs and out fits!

I wore my hair puffed up to the side with like 4 hair ties and a scrunchie. I had little kiss barrets so I threw those in there too. And the the makeup...yup. Blue eyeliner and pink blush EVERYWHERE! XD Rainbow sash and red puffy skirt off the shoulder top. long beaded necklace, bangles and one red fishnet glove. Oh! And one red sneaker and one grey high-top. It's a statement. XD

Chris and I talked a bit too and decided to go out for coffee today. He told me he made appointments with multiple banks and that so far he had no luck but that he still has 2 to try and work with. We'll see how this goes. Since he's making an effort to show me he's working on it (finally) I may reconsider and reconcile with him.

I won Admin's Pick!

My fourth win since the new cycle. February 13th. So it was posted while I was getting ready for the 80s Dance. XD

I became a Trial Mod!

I got a pm from Knerd on asking if I would be interested. Naturally I'd say yes. :D Let's hope I don't muck it up.

I put this month in hide bars because there was SO many. Almost one for every day of February. A total of 27 avatars!

SPOILERX

Last edited by Nephila; 03-29-2015 at 06:21 PM..