View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-10-2015, 09:10 PM

January 10th 2015: Your favorite song

I don't have a favorite song OR even favorite kind of music. I listen to a lot of different things all dependent upon my mood. Some of the styles and artist I listen to:

Rap: Iggy, Missy, Nicki, Die antword
Pop: Lady Gaga, Madonna, Cyndi lauper
Pagan Pride music: Wendy Rule, Incubus|succubus, Damn the bard, TYR,
Metal/darkect: Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Dark Buddha Rising,
Others: Bollywood songs, Hindu and Buddhist chants, anime intro/outros, Weird Al, Disney songs, Arabic belly dance, Gypsy Kings

and more I can't think of right now. XD

I don't get really obsessed with anyone band or member like some people do. I couldn't tell you what any of those people are wearing or who they're dating only that I like the music. XD

Mene News:

* I won 2 "Pimp your sovereign" from the staffs "strut your stuff" contest. :D I'm putting one in my game threads prizes.
* I re-listed a few of my items on the MP today. With the other auctions going on right now I don't think they'll get much love.

RL News:

* My daughter is celebrating Ukrainian Christmas with her other grandma today. :) So it's going to be lonely and quiet without her. My bf is over so we might go bargain hunting at various thrift shops. XD
* I haven't ate yet today we might get a bite while we're out so it'll probably be take out...so having all my calories still available is a good thing. XD